Finding a really good plumbing service can be hard if you are not too sure of what you may need to know. The best way to find a good plumbing service is by asking around where you live. If you live in the Bethesda area there is one company that most residents of the area consider to be the number-one plumbing service in the area and that is My Plumber Heating and Air. There are many things that make Bethesda residents consider My Plumber to be the best. They have highly trained techs, they know how to work on any brand of AC unit and furnace, and have a money-back guarantee that no other company has.
What Makes My Plumber the Best?
- All the plumbers and air conditioning repair techs from My Plumber Heating and Air are backed by My Plumber’s continuous training.
- On average, each technician from My Plumber receives 52 additional hours of training each year.
- My Plumber can repair or replace any air conditioner or furnace.
- They are the only company to back up their air conditioning service or furnace repair service with a season long guarantee.
Services My Plumber Offers
- Repairs and Replacements
- Residential and Commercial
- Drain Service
- Toilet Repairs & Replacement
- Vanities and Faucets
- Quest Pipe Repair
- Sewer Injectors and Sump Pumps
- Leak Locator
- Air Conditioner Repair, Installation & Replacement
My Plumber Heating and Air has been in business in Bethesda, MD for more than 30 years. My Plumber has been given top marks in consumer reports since 2001. If you are having issues with your air conditioning unit, My Plumber can help you fix it with replacement parts from local vendors. If your unit needs to be replaced, My Plumber’s AC Consultants will be able to help you get a new system that is made to fit your house perfectly. My Plumber offers a 10-year warranty on parts and labor.
If you are in the Bethesda area and are in need of an air conditioner repair or furnace repair, call My Plumber today. My Plumber’s highly trained professionals will be able to help you in all you plumbing, heating and cooling needs. My Plumber can work on all brands of air conditioner units such as Trane, Carrier, Lennox, and Rheem, so no matter what brand of AC unit you have, they can fix it or help you get a new one that fits your home.